St Cross’ organ is a small pipe organ with two manuals and full pedalboard.

It was built by the late firm of Ernest Wadsworth & Son of Manchester in 1906. The tuning and maintenance was taken over by Jardine & Co. Ltd of Manchester in 1946 when they incorporated Ernest Wadsworth.

The electrical blowing plant was added in 1957 and the Fifteenth stop in 1973.